It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these questionmeme things. I stole this from Dex’s blog! Here goes.
- What eye color do you find sexiest?
Grey / Green
- White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
Dark or milk chocolate all the waaay.
- If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
Lol since it can be washed off, something ridiculous like a dragon. OR my blog logo!
- Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
Singapore is a very very tiny city/state/country. I guess it made me who I am, so I guess so.
- Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
My speech and drama teacher. ^_^
- What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
Too many I think. I do a lot of stupid things. ._. Maybe crashing into my teacher’s boobs when running. Or joking to Len that I was going to push this boy down and she went “MRS LEE STEPHANIE WANTS TO PUSH HIM DOWN”. T_T
- Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
._. Gee, I don’t know. Either I don’t remember or I might have lost all shame in Secondary school.
- Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
Didn’t go to JC! Foundation in Lasalle is an equivalent but no.. Nothing horrifically embarrassing.
- Pirates or ninjas? Why?
Ninjas. They seem to have better personal hygiene. And if they kill you it’s quick and painless. But pirates have a wider choice of clothes…
- Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
Tress are evil. They contain insects. I don’t like insects.
- Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
I was terrified of heights as a child. But yes, I still like to swing.
- If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
Pegasus. Fox. Wolf.
- What’s your most favorite part of your body?
I don’t like my body all that much lolol. My hair?! My face I guess hahah.
- What’s your most favorite part of your personality?
Comfortably awkward. I have come to embrace my awkward penguin side.
- Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
If I had to choose, Madonna. Neither actually. Dream Theater? 😀
- Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
Nope. Not a fan.
- Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
Yeah I don’t watch sporting events on purpose. (gets bricked)
- What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life?
I DON’T KNOW I LIVE IN SINGAPORE THERE’S AMAZING FOOD EVERYWHERE. T______T
- Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
I don’t drink milk as is. But I usually take whole or skim milk at Starbucks…
- Which continents have you been on?
I live in Asia. I’ve only been around Asia and to Australia.
- Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
I’ve only gotten motion sickness from long bus rides. I have a love/hate relationship with horror stories.
- Backpacks or satchels?
Satchels are cool but I guess backpacks are better for the spine? Haha.
- Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
Am I getting paid? I wouldn’t wear it for fun, you know… I guess checkered pants are alright….?
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Kim Possible / The Little Mermaid / Mulan / DISNEYYYY
- If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
Can I eat it? If it has to be my pet I guess a cow.
- If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Tokyo or London. Tough choice.
- Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on?
6/8 hours? Not that bad.
- The latest you’ve ever slept?
Uhhh 6AM? Or I just didn’t sleep the entire night.
- Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
HAHA! I wouldn’t buy it but if it looks decent I might wear it.
- Do you pick at scabs?
I try not to…..
- Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
String! or Black.
- How far can you throw a baseball?
Come to think of it, I’ve never actually touched a real baseball, let alone throw one. #asianproblems HAHA.
- If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Japan.USA. UK. Hmmmm.
- Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Vietnamese and Korean yes. I’d like to try Ethiopian and Nepalese though. I like Vietnamese food, but I’m not a fan of Korean Kimchi. I really don’t like kimchi..
- Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
I’d GO to a small arts school because public unis don’t have the course I want. But you gotta admit, the campuses for public unis are pretty awesome.
- A relationship with love or one with sex?
Love. Is this an either or thing? Like JUST sex and JUST love? Love.
- Do you eat enough vegetables?
I would like to think so.
- Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
Once in a very long time and if someone pays for the ticket. I’m alright with thrillers.
- Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
I MAKE SURE NO ONE SEES. It’s not public if no one sees!
- Do you swear in front of your parents?
- Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween?
…..a gypsy fortune teller lol.
- If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
Yes, only if my current skin color matches the hair color! Dirty blonde or ashy/chocolate brown. ._. I like blondes.
- Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes to marriage. I don’t really want kids……….
- Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
Yes I do but YOU DON’T RUN MY LIFE!
- City or nature person?
City. -shudders at thought of plants-
- Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
Talcum powder once. To be Mulan. HAHA.
- Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy?
Moderately well, I guess!
- Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
It’s really hard to talk about yourself without questions. It’s even harder to brag. ._. It’s easier to list all the bad points.
I had awesome Thai food today as well, after waking up at 7.30AM (body clock what are you doing) and going for Pilates. ^__^
It’s tech week for TLC The Musical. See you then.